Overlooking the Kiama Harbour, The Sebel Harbourside Kiama is a picture-perfect resort set on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. Before heading out on the day’s adventure, guests can start the morning at The Quarry Room savoring breakfast while taking in 180-degree views. The resort’s location makes it easy to venture to top sites like the Kiama Blowhole, 0.6 miles (1 kilometer) away — only a 13-minute walk!
• Blue Diamond Bar & Bistro and Quarry breakfast room.
• Fitness center.
• Nonsmoking property.
• 24-hour reception desk.
• Complimentary covered self-parking.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child. Please note: An extra bed is required for children ages 6 years and older.
• Individually controlled air conditioning.
• En suite bathroom.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
The Sebel Harbourside Kiama
31 Shoalhaven Street
Kiama 2533, Australia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.